Skip to content
- ‘Sheet sizes used for sixteenth-century editions of the classics printed in octavo format’
- (with Sarah Griffin) ‘William Somner and his books: provenance evidence for the networks of a seventeenth-century Canterbury antiquarian’ (forthcoming)
- (with Kenneth Fincham) ‘Printing, publication and distribution of Archbishop Laud’s Relation of the Conference, 1639′
- ‘Canterbury Cathedral Library in the seventeenth century’ (based on a lecture given at the Beinecke Library, Yale University, New Haven (CT) in June 2013)
- ‘The seventeenth-century Benefactors’ Book of Canterbury Cathedral Library: transcription and commentary’
- ‘An early use of sigla in editions published by the Plantin press in sixteenth-century Antwerp’
- ‘A book list of an early sixteenth-century English humanist: George Marshall’.
Catalogues and bibliographies
- The British Library’s books printed in France, 1501–1520.
- Editions of the Satires of Juvenal (Decius Iunius Iuuenalis) printed before 1601.
- Books printed in Paris by Pierre Vidoue (Petrus Vidouaeus), 1517–1544.