- ‘Eighteenth-century stationers and the distribution of Poor Law settlement certificates in East Kent’ (article; submitted for publication)
- ‘Sheet sizes used for sixteenth-century editions of the classics printed in octavo format’ (Bibliographical Society lecture, April 2020: postponed to 15 December 2020)
- (with Kenneth Fincham) ‘Printing, publication and distribution of Archbishop Laud’s Relation of the Conference, 1639’
- ‘Canterbury Cathedral Library in the seventeenth century’ (based on a lecture given at the Beinecke Library, Yale University, New Haven (CT) in June 2013)
- ‘The seventeenth-century Benefactors’ Book of Canterbury Cathedral Library: transcription and commentary’
- ‘An early use of sigla in editions published by the Plantin press in sixteenth-century Antwerp’
- ‘A book list of an early sixteenth-century English humanist: George Marshall’.
Catalogues and bibliographies
- The British Library’s books printed in France, 1501–1520. (in progress)
A MediaWiki database.
- Editions of the Satires of Juvenal (Decius Iunius Iuuenalis) printed before 1601:
A MediaWiki database
- Books printed in Paris by Pierre Vidoue (Petrus Vidouaeus), 1517–1544.
- History of the Cathedral Library in Canterbury and its collections (in progress). A Wiki resource, using Semantic MediaWiki software, developed from an earlier HTML-based version.
- Peter Forsskål’s career and publications, 1756-1760
- Contributions to Wikipedia relating to Canterbury and to bibliographical topics.
- French post-incunables: books printed in France 1501–1520 (in progress).
- Blog: https://djshaw.blog/.
- English Short-Title Catalogue (ESTC) Voluntary Assistant at the British Library
- Schoenberg Database of Manuscripts (SDBM) Volunteer editor at Schoenberg Institute for Manuscript Studies, University of Pennsylvania
- Book Owners Online (BOO) : Volunteer editor on a Semantic MediaWiki database of British book owners, 1600–1750